Air-India's Idea of Airhostess!!! Image via Wikipedia :
It is not unusual for the telecom providers to record the calls that we make to the customer care executives, for their 'Internal training' purposes. I thought why not reverse the process and use it for external training purposes.
What was done:
- Call up : 123, and tolerate the not-so-sexy-voice, which is a voice equivalent of the physical disasters, which the Airhostesses of Air India are. Both Air India and BSNL are government run. Thats all I am saying.
- 1-Balance related; 2-blah blah blah; 3-yadayadayada; 4-speak to a customer care executive
- So... press key 4
- And it enlightens you with the information that : "The number doesn't exist"
So is it like one guy sitting and taking 100 calls simultaneously?
Oh..yes..sorry..could be one girl too. But hey, the number doesn't exit. So what difference does the gender factor doing here?!
You must be knowing that there is nothing more annoying than a poorly designed website. BSNL is an epic example. Click on Have a look.
Related articles:Purely satirical
- BSNL launches its own Mobile App Store! (trak.in)
- What's wrong with BSNL - They have disconnected IDEA, Vodafone & others from their network! (trak.in)
- BSNL Prepaid Recharge Online (madrasgeek.com)
- WoW! BSNL launches 100 mbps broadband on Fibre in Pune! (trak.in)
- Free Bsnl Gprs To Access Internet (aspirinebd.wordpress.com)
- Huge Security Hole Discovered in BSNL Internal Application Dotsoft (techie-buzz.com)