First Podcast

The logo used by Apple to represent Podcasting

Image via Wikipedia

Podcasting - Recently there's too much buzzz about soundcloud.com in the Internet as well as in the blogospheres, and quite naturally I am into it now.

Yeah, of course.. the first podcast did suck a bit, but hey...Soundcloud does a real good job! It did reduce the background noise, in fact I felt like the sound quality was almost like 'In Bed with Susie Bright'! Ha ha...So I am going ahead and attaching my first soundclip, purely for records' sake.

BUT...I s.h.a.l.l do something creative with it, keep watching! 

Now for the people intererested, the app available in Android market, too!

Take care, till will me meet again.

Enhanced by Zemanta

First Podcast by ramreva

No comments:

Post a Comment

Labels